Mission and Values
Purpose and Mission
What Guides and Defines Us
- Sound Bible Teaching. We practice expository preaching and teaching with practical application of the whole counsel of the Word of God. Ezra 7:10; Neh 8:8; John 17:17; Acts 2:42; 1 Tim 4:13; 2 Tim 4:2; 2 Pet 1:19-21
- Theo-centric Worship. We worship and exalt the Triune God to bring Him glory, not only in music and corporate gatherings, but in all of life. Deut 6:5; Matt 22:36-40; John 4:23; 1 Cor 10:31; Eph 5:18-20; Col 3:15-17
- Fervent Prayer. We engage in regular, fervent prayer because it is commanded, effective, loving, and edifying. Luke 18:1; Phil 4:6; Col 4:2; 1 Thess 5:17; 1 Tim 2:1, 8; Heb 4:17; James 4:3, 5:16; 1 Peter 3:12
- Life-On-Life Discipleship.
- We help one another follow Jesus. Matt 10:25, 28:18-20; Luke 6:40; Titus 2:1-15
- We intentionally invest in developing leaders for the home and church. 1 Cor 11:3; Eph 4:11-16; Eph 5:22-33, 6:4; Col 3:19, 21; 1 Tim 3:1-13; 2 Tim 2:2; Tit 1:5-9; 1 Pet 3:7
- Gospel-Driven Outreach. We serve and reach out to our community with the gospel; we support and send church planters globally. Matt 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Rom 10:9-15; 1 Cor 15:3-5
- Christian Fellowship. We gather to encourage, edify, and exhort one another that we might not lose heart. Prov 27:17; Ecc 4:9-11; John 13:34; Rom 1:11-12; Gal 6:1-2; 1 Thess 5:11, 14; Heb 10:24-25; James 5:16
- Others-Oriented Service. We selflessly serve others, both in the church and community, as an expression of the Love of Christ. Prov 19:17; Rom 12:10, 13; Phil 2:1-5; Gal 5:13, 6:9-10; Heb 13:16; 1 Pet 4:8-10
Where We Are Going
By God's Grace, we will:
- Be a fully self-sustaining, independent Bible Church by 2024
- Plant again. We will be a training center for church planting, both locally and globally, as we train and send leaders, families, and/or funds. As long as Jesus tarries, we must be about the task of multiplying followers of Christ for His glory.
- Offer Certified Biblical Counseling to the community.
- Offer a Bible Institute – classes to teach the bible, theology, hermeneutics, ministry skills, etc.
- See intentional discipleship in action among every demographic of the church.
- Have ministries geared toward every demographic of the church: men, women, teens, children, couples, singles, etc.